- Our Purpose: to create, support and affect the Archdiocese network for Clergy, Clergy Families, lay leaders and ministry professionals to enhance ministerial excellence and a healthy Clergy family.
- Our Goal: to create more comprehensive programs for Clergy families, Clergy teams, and parishes, based on our research.
- To Provide greater financial knowledge and advocating for best practices for pastoral and lay leaders to continually enhance plans for Clergy support in meeting economic challenges.
- To help our Priests to offer their whole selves to Christ even more profoundly – for them to continually be growing healthier and stronger spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially.
- To understand and communicate that financial pressures undermine the effectiveness of the Priest.
- To offer Ministerial Excellence Grants to eligible Clergy, up to $10,000.
- To continue to offer assistance and supportive programming to Clergy and Clergy families, adapting to needs in a proactive manner.
As of December 2023, 93 Clergy have received Ministerial Excellence Grants for a total of $920,501.17. There are 14 active participants on the waiting list. In addition, the Clergy Family Initiative ministered to Clergy families who were severely suffering due to the Pandemic, offering $250,000 in Covaid Grants.
“It has been shown that this program benefits the financial health and well-being of the Priest and his family, and by extension, their parishes and parishioners.”
- His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros of America