Focus On: Fatherhood: A Time of Joy and Wonder
Fatherhood: A Time of Joy and Wonder
Many things in life come in stages, and fatherhood is one of them. My life as a father began in 1996 with the birth of our first child, Tatiana. The day she came into the world was one of the most glorious days of my life. I experienced a feeling that I never had before, and I gained a perspective that had been absent from my life until that point. I had read about the love of God the Father for His children, but now I was experiencing it firsthand.Read More
- "Living Our Orthodox Faith" Elementary Textbook Objectives
- "Multiply Blessed and Fully Alive: To Grow in Faith is to Glorify God 'Multiple Intelligence Theory' and Learning in the Orthodox Church"
- 'Multiple Intelligence Theory' and Learning in the Orthodox Church
- 'Thine of Thine Own': Orthodoxy and Ecology
- 2014 Parish Registry Statistics