Focus On: Why do We Go to Church?
Why do We Go to Church?
Most such people were found to attend church with greater regularity while away than they did at home. When questioned about this, most sheepishly admitted that, while away, church attendance was seen as an opportunity to socialize, to make and meet friends, and to create a network of acquaintances in a new place.Read More
- The Sunday of the Feast of Holy Pentecost
- The Ascension of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
- Feast of Mid-Pentecost
- The Great and Holy Feast of Pascha
- Holy Saturday
- Great and Holy Friday
- Great and Holy Thursday
- The Sacrament of Holy Unction: Holy Wednesday afternoon and Evening
- The Services of the Bridegroom
- Palm Sunday: The Feast of the Entrance of our Lord Jesus Christ into Jerusalem
- Why Easy isn't Always Best
- Should I Fear God? (feat. Elissa Bjeletich)
- What is a Sacrament?
- Preparing Your Family for Great Lent
- Parenting Toward the Kingdom Webinar
- You are a Royal Priesthood (feat. Fr. Stephen Freeman)
- What Vestments Reveal About our Relationship with God
- Our Sacred Order
- Marriage & Communication Companion Exercise
- New Year, New Focus