It’s about that time…the time for New Year’s resolutions: new beginnings, new goals and new inspiration. I am not talking about watching the ball drop in Times Square or counting down to midnight with your friends and family. I am talking about the Ecclesiastical New Year we just celebrated on September 1.Read More
- Family Ministry Conference : The Orthodox Family in a Changing World
- A New Year, a New Harvest: Renewal through Orthodox Christian Community
- "Bring It On Home" - God's Creation, That Is! Using Nature to Enhance Your "Little Church"
- 2018 St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Topics
- 2017-2018 Planner: Orthodox Daily Calendar and Resource Guide