The Online Logo and Resources Gallery is accessible at the following link: http://portfolio.goarch.org/res/sites/logo-gallery
For access to this section, you will need a username and password which can be requested by submiting a helpdesk ticket.
Archdiocese Logo Kit for Parishes
Every parish of the Archdiocese should have an official Logo Kit which contains:
- A detailed Graphics Standards Manual (GSM) outlining the proper usage and implementation of the Archdiocesan seal. There will be a separate GSM produced for parishes, institutions, and organizations that will be tailored to the unique needs of each.
- A CD-ROM containing camera-ready copies of the Archdiocesan seal and the approved versions of the Archdiocesan seal, including black and white, 2-color, 4-color, etc.
- Licensed Macintosh and Windows fonts to compliment letterhead and other materials bearing the new logo
- Templates of parish letterhead
- Templates of parish business cards
- A new Archdiocesan flag with the new logo of the Archdiocese.
For the convenience of parishes and their staff, we have made digital versions of the GSM available on-line.
If you prefer to receive a replacement CD containing the full complement of graphic images of the Archdiocese, please contact the Department of Communications at (212) 774-0244.