LORD, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they
who rise up against me.
Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.”
But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One Who
lifts up my head.
I cried to the LORD with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill.
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves
against me all around.
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies
on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing is upon Your people.
- Webinar: Keep the Summer Connection Active!
- Metropolis of Detroit Summer Camp 2020
- Religious Ed at Home - Week 8
- Religious Ed at Home - Week 7
- Religious Ed at Home - Week 6
- Holy Eparchial Synod Communique
- Religious Ed at Home - Week 5
- What Social Distancing Taught Us About Our Non Verbal Son's Faith
- Religious Ed at Home - Week 4
- His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros Homily for the Great Vespers of Saint George the Trophy-Bearer