Oratorical Festival Manual
The Oratorical Festival Manual provides in detail every aspect of what one needs to know and do to have a successful Oratorical Festival. Reading the manual is important to learn the overall structure, the basic rules and policies of the Festival, the steps needed to organize a successful Festival, and especially to grasp the rules for judging and scoring. Knowing the rules in advance will help you answer questions and avoid probelms. Click below to download the full St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Manual.
- Participant Information
- Instructions for Hosting a Parish Level Festival
- Instructions for Hosting a District Level Festival
- Instructions for Hosting a Metropolis Level Festival
- Judges' Instructions and Forms
- Summary of Ratings and Rankings (Fillable PDF)
- Essay and Poetry Guidelines
- Elementary Division
*The lastest revision of this manual was created in 2019, with minor edits in 2022.