This video features Rev. Fr. Jason Roll and Eva Kokinos.
- Discuss the declining interest in faith among the younger generation. What can we do to prevent this?
- Some young people feel that they are spiritual but not religious. What does that mean, and is it appropriate?
- What is the Church doing to keep young people connected? What does the Church do for young people in elementary school, middle school, high school, and college?
- How can parents keep their children connected to the faith and the church?
- What can young adults offer to the Church?
- Are our youth "the future of the Church"?
Discovering Orthodox Christianity is a series of talks, shows, and presentations designed to introduce and explain the basic teaching of Orthodox Christianity. Sponsored by the Leadership 100 Endowment Fund the series covers a wide range of topics with the goal of educating the viewer in simple, easy to understand terms.