Clergy Couple Care (CCC) is a ministry of the Center for Family Care, which serves clergy and seminarian couples by providing them with resources that cultivate healthy, holy self-care and vibrant marriages grounded and growing in Christ and thriving in the midst of the ongoing challenges of parish life.
One of the objectives of this ministry is to build greater mutual understanding and trust between the clergy couple/family and the parish family. To learn more, please go to the following links:
- “A Job Like No Other,” by Cindy Karos
- “Toward A Better Understanding of our Priests and Presvyteres,” by Dr. George Stavros
- “Philoxenia: Integrating the Priest and his family into Community,” by Rev. Dn. Stephen Muse
- “Toward a Better Understanding of the Clergy Couple,” by Kerry Pappas
- “Understanding the Clergy Family,” by Kerry Pappas