In an effort to share best practices from parishes across the Archdiocese, the department offers instructional video conferences on stewardship, outreach, and evangelism. Topics include enhancing your welcome ministries, the language of stewardship, electronic giving and more. Learn what works from parish priests as well as parish council and stewardship committee members and hear what questions were asked.
For more information, please email Fr Jim Kordaris at [email protected] .
- Holy Trinity Carmel (Indianapolis), IN with Fr. Bill Bartz
- Nurturing Generosity in Parishes with Melissa Spas of the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Holy Trinity Pittsburgh Stewardship Presentation with Fr. John Touloumes and the parish stewardship committee
- Enhancing Your Welcome Ministry with Thomaida Hudsnish
- E-Giving & Using a Donation Kiosk with Fr. Costa Pavlakos and Jim Stoucker
- Using Social Media in Your Parish with Fr. Vincent Minucci
- Strategic Planning with Steve Tibbs
- Youth Stewardship with Steven Christoforou