It’s about that time…the time for New Year’s resolutions: new beginnings, new goals and new inspiration. I am not talking about watching the ball drop in Times Square or counting down to midnight with your friends and family. I am talking about the Ecclesiastical New Year we just celebrated on September 1.Read More
who rise up against me.
Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.”
But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One Who
lifts up my head.
I cried to the LORD with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill.
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves
against me all around.
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies
on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing is upon Your people.
- National Philoptochos Society Children's Medical Fund
- Family Ministry Conference : The Orthodox Family in a Changing World
- A New Year, a New Harvest: Renewal through Orthodox Christian Community
- "Bring It On Home" - God's Creation, That Is! Using Nature to Enhance Your "Little Church"
- 2018 St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Topics