It’s about that time…the time for New Year’s resolutions: new beginnings, new goals and new inspiration. I am not talking about watching the ball drop in Times Square or counting down to midnight with your friends and family. I am talking about the Ecclesiastical New Year we just celebrated on September 1.Read More
Psalm 22 (23)
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
- National Philoptochos Society Children's Medical Fund
- Family Ministry Conference : The Orthodox Family in a Changing World
- A New Year, a New Harvest: Renewal through Orthodox Christian Community
- "Bring It On Home" - God's Creation, That Is! Using Nature to Enhance Your "Little Church"
- 2018 St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Topics