The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
- Webinar: Keep the Summer Connection Active!
- Be the Bee #144 | Staying Healthy During Coronavirus
- Be the Bee #143 | How to Build Healthy Habits
- Marriage During a Pandemic: Blessings & Challenges
- Be the Bee #142 | Why I'm an Orthodox Christian (w/ Fr Andrew Stephen Damick)
- Be the Bee #141 | What is Christian Unity? (with Fr Andrew Stephen Damick)