The Online Logo and Resources Gallery is accessible by visiting: http://portfolio.goarch.org:8085/logo-gallery/. For access to this section, you will need a password which can be requested by submitting a helpdesk ticket.
Instructions For Finding the Proper Logo
Once inside the gallery, you may enter the name of your Metropolis into the search box provided at the top left-hand side of the page to find your desired logo set. A complete listing of acceptable keywords is provided for you below:
- Archdiocese of America
- Archdiocesan District
- Metropolis of Atlanta
- Metropolis of Boston
- Metropolis of Chicago
- Metropolis of Denver
- Metropolis of Detroit
- Metropolis of New Jersey
- Metropolis of Pittsburgh
- Metropolis of San Francisco
Available also are the official Graphics Standards Manuals detailing proper sizes and usage of the Archdiocesan and Metropolis logos, and the Requiem Font, the required logo font. You may locate the proper Graphic Standards Manual and the fonts by using the following keywords:
- Graphics Standards Manual
For further assistance please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Archdiocese Logo Kit for Parishes
Every parish of the Archdiocese should have an official Logo Kit which contains:
- A detailed Graphics Standards Manual (GSM) outlining the proper usage and implementation of the Archdiocesan seal. There will be a separate GSM produced for parishes, institutions, and organizations that will be tailored to the unique needs of each.
- A CD-ROM containing camera-ready copies of the Archdiocesan seal and the approved versions of the Archdiocesan seal, including black and white, 2-color, 4-color, etc.
- Licensed Macintosh and Windows fonts to compliment letterhead and other materials bearing the new logo
- Templates of parish letterhead
- Templates of parish business cards
- A new Archdiocesan flag with the new logo of the Archdiocese.
For the convenience of parishes and their staff, we have made digital versions of the GSM available on-line.
If you prefer to receive a replacement CD containing the full complement of graphic images of the Archdiocese, please contact the Department of Communications at (212) 774-0244.