This video features His Eminence Metropolitan Nicholas of Detroit and Rev. Dr. Mark Sietsema.
- What parts of the Bible focus on living an ethical life?
- Are we rewarded if we live a Christ-centered life?
- Will God judge us? If God loves everyone, why will He judge us? Is there a heaven and hell?
- How can I live a holy life when I'm dealing with worldly cares -- supporting my spouse and family, paying bills, and just struggling to get through some days?
- Why do people blame God when bad things happen in the world?
- Doesn't God just want me to be a "good" person?
- Can we make bad choices and still be Christian?
Discovering Orthodox Christianity is a series of talks, shows, and presentations designed to introduce and explain the basic teaching of Orthodox Christianity. Sponsored by the Leadership 100 Endowment Fund the series covers a wide range of topics with the goal of educating the viewer in simple, easy to understand terms.