- Original Video expressing the importance of Orthodoxy’s dialogue with other faiths (60-90 seconds);
- Original Photography capturing the essence of interfaith dialogue from an Orthodox Christian perspective;
- M.A. thesis that focuses on the relationship between Orthodoxy and other religious traditions (submitted and defended from 2012-2017).
Every individual, regardless of her/his religious tradition, is eligible to apply. Proposals must fall under one of the three aforementioned categories. Only individuals living in the U.S. can apply.
General Submission Guidelines
- Entrants must submit a brief description of his/her submission (500-700 words) that includes personal information of the applicant (name, address, contact details); the category under which the submission falls; and how the project may help advance interfaith dialogue.
- Email Proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, September 21, 2017.
- Please include the following subject to email: “Interfaith Dialogue: Applicant’s Last Name”
- By submitting an entry, applicants agree to the terms and conditions (click here to review).
- The name of the three winners will be announced on October 20, 2017
- Full contest rules can be found at https://www.goarch.org/-/contest-rules
- For more information, please contact the Department of Inter-Orthodox, Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations at: 212-570-3593.
== 30 ==