Through the Archdiocese servers, we offer parishes free email hosting for your parish domain name. Once connected, you will be able to check your email via a POP3 or IMAP client or through a web interface
Setting Up Parish Email Accounts
If you already have a registered domain name, and are using our web server space, you may request the set up of email accounts for your domain. Follow the directions below:
- Go to the Information Technologies Help Desk Website
- Fill out the form to add a new help desk ticket, choose "Email" in the category menu, fill out all the other necessary information, and click on "Submit." In the description field, be sure to include the following information for each email address you are requesting.
- Person's Title, First & Last Name
- Requested E-mail address associated with that person
- Generic e-mail addresses [info, webmaster, office, president etc.] require an owner w/First & Last names
Email Account Limitations
Each email account has a maximum quota of 1 GB.
There is a built-in spam filter with iMail.