Seeking Part-Time Programs Coordinator for Task Force on Mental Health
Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of North and Central America
Friday, March 12, 2021
In September 2019, the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America created a Task Force on Mental Health to address mental health needs of the faithful. In order to maintain existing projects and manage new projects of the Task Force, the Assembly of Bishops is seeking a part-time Programs Coordinator.
- Member in good standing with an Orthodox Christian parish.
- Be a mental health professional or be in training to become a mental health professional.
- Project management and writing skills
- Basic skills for entering and manipulating data in spreadsheets (MS Excel and Google Sheets)
- Sufficient computer skills for online database entry (training provided)
- Basic skills in MS Word and Google Doc
- Keep all verbal, written, and electronic content confidential (training provided)
- Be familiar with or ready to learn about mental health jargon and licensing processes
The Mental Health Task Force Coordinator is the member of the Assembly of Bishops’ staff responsible for carrying out the work of the Task Force. The Coordinator reports to the Director of Operations and attends all meetings of the Task Force and Steering Committee. The Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Implementing and maintaining the projects of the Task Force, including the current Needs Assessment Survey and Directory of Mental Health Professionals as well as future projects.
Keeping detailed notes and records from Task Force meetings.
Drafting correspondence as well as social media posts for the Task Force.
Applicants are asked to submit a letter of intent, a resume/CV, a professional recommendation, and a clerical recommendation (spiritual guide or parish priest) to [email protected] by March 22, 2021.
Remuneration will be up to $575 per week commensurate with education and experience. Commitment will require up to 20 hours/week.
Contact: [email protected]