More Ways to give to the Archdiocese "Relief Fund for the People of Greece"
Feb 15, 2012
NEW YORK – The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese has established the "Relief Fund for the People of Greece" to help provide economic assistance to the suffering people in Greece.
In order to facilitate donations, the Archdiocese has established a web page – http://www.goarch.org/special/greekrelief – to accept contributions online, through facebook, by an SMS text message and of course by traditional checks.
To support the Greek Relief Fund, you may make a donation in any one of the following ways:
1) Donate Online through JustGive.org - Make a secure online donation through our partner JustGive.org.
2) Donate via Causes through Facebook - Make a secure online donation through the Facebook cause 'Relief Fund for the People of Greece'
3) Traditional Check - Contributions may be sent via check to the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese, 8 East 79th Street, New York, NY 10075 and earmarked for the Relief Fund for the People of Greece
All methods listed above allow for your donation to go directly to The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, a U.S. IRS approved 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
== 30 ==
- Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios for Jan. 24 – Feb. 1, 2015
- Ionian Village Announces Summer 2015 Financial Aid Travel Grants by FAITH: An Endowment for Orthodoxy and Hellenism
- Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios for Jan. 15-25, 2015
- 2015 Archdiocesan Yearbook Now Available Online