ISOS - Internet School of Orthodox Studies
Choose from one of the following series
- Study of The Great Canon of Saint Andrew (2005)
- The Ten Commandments for the Contemporary Orthodox Christian (2004)
- Introduction to Orthodox Theology (2003)
- Enhancing Professional Practice (2002)
- Liturgical Year as Parish Curriculum (2001)
- Intro to Orthodox Religious Education (2001)
- Mary Icon of Human perfection (2000)
- Examination of the Holy Fathers (2000)
- Hymnology of Great Lent (1999)
- An Examination of the Eight Tones (1999)
- Preparing for the Nativity (1998)
Established by the Department of Religious Education in 1998, ISOS ran through the Fall of 2005 as a means to assist Orthodox Christians to better understand the teachings of the Orthodox Church. These classes have all been archived on the goarch.org website with the assistance of the Archdiocese Department of Internet Ministries. The ISOS web site address is: www.isos.goarch.org. A variety of materials and resources are available on the ISOS Web Site.
To access the ISOS classes, you will need the RealOne Player. You may download it for free from the link below.