Family Outreach Sunday
A Day of Renewal, Outreach & Evangelism
for Orthodox Christians, Families and Friends
In cooperation with the Ladies Philoptochos Society and the Center for Family Care at Saint Basil Academy, the Department of Outreach & Evangelism has developed a program for a Family Outreach Sunday in which active members are invited to bring inactive family members and Orthodox Christian friends for a special day of Christian fellowship and spiritual renewal. On this site you will find links to materials for organizing a Family Outreach Sunday in your parish. This program is modeled on successful programs that have been carried out in Birmingham and Milwaukee parishes. We encourage you to choose a Family Sunday in November that best fits your calendar.
- Outline: How to hold a Family Outreach Sunday in Your Parish
(Adobe PDF Format)
- Bulletin Insert 1 - Who will you bring to Church on Family Outreach Sunday? (Adobe PDF format)
- Bulletin Insert 2 - A Day of Outreach & Fellowship for Orthodox Christians (Adobe PDF format)
- Poster - Family Outreach Sunday (Adobe PDF format)
- Sample Invitation & Reply (Adobe PDF Format / Microsoft Word Format)
- Additional Bulletin Material (Microsoft Word format)
- Outreach Sunday
- Family Outreach Sunday Follow-up (clich here to let us know us know about Family Outreach Sunday in your parish)
- I've been away from the church for a while. Should I receive communion?