How Can We Have Email Accounts Setup For Our Parish?
If you already have a registered domain name, and are using our web server space, you may request the set up of email accounts for your domain. Follow the directions below:
- Go to the Information Technologies Help Desk Website
- Fill out the form to add a new help desk ticket, choose "Parish" in the Location menu, and "Email" in the category menu, fill out all the other necessary information, and click on "Submit." In the description field, be sure to include the following information for each email address you are requesting.
- Person's Title, First & Last Name
- Requested E-mail address associated with that person
- Generic e-mail addresses [info, webmaster, office, president etc.] require an owner w/First & Last names
What Are The Limitations For These Email Accounts?
Each email account has a maximum quota of 1 GB.
Is There A Built-In Spam Filter?
Yes, there is a built-in spam filter with iMail.